My love language is acts of service. Make my life easy, take something off my plate and my heart purrs.
I’m also a hedonist, so stacking service with pleasure is the ultimate gift.
Add to that, I daydream for sport, concocting dream wish lists based on that, so here are some phrases I would love to hear on and well beyond Valentine’s Day:
- I will come pick you up.
- (With a single rose and candle in hand), “I’m taking you to/cooking dinner.”
- Let me plan the trip.
- Let me pack for the trip.
- I will research that for you and come up with at least three solutions.
- I hired someone to deep clean your home
- Let me wash your car.
- I can mow your lawn this weekend.
- I am your handyman. Did you want me to start with your inside or outside punch list?
- Get in the sauna for a bit and then I will give you a massage.
What is your love language? What is on your wish list?
A great list… Cook me dinner and a massage after? I’d be in heaven for sure. 🙂
A woman after my own heart, Eliza. How was your v-day or are you having a v-month like me? LOL.
It was perfect, thank you, Nailah. 🙂 I walked with a friend and our dogs in the morning, had a professional massage (yes!!) in the afternoon and my spouse gave me a big bouquet of red tulips and made dinner. Doesn’t get much better than that! Definitely an exceptional ❤️day. 🙂
How wonderful, Eliza. Sounds like one of those perfectly special days!
Not the average, for sure, so all the more appreciated. 🙂